MD.USE will participate in the SEKLab Accelerator Program
CiQUS spin-off has been selected among the ten startups that will participate within this international training program, aimed to promote emerging EdTech companies.
A jury of experts selected eight startups wich SekLab will accelerate to revolutionize the world of education at SEK Lab Awards II Call.
More than 40 startups (2 India 2 USA, 1 Finland, 1 in Bulgaria and the rest of Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Tarragona, Murcia, Huelva, A Coruña, Valencia, Granada and Gijón) presented this year .
SEK Lab is the first Accelerator of projects and Startups that are innovators in education based in Spain with a global focus.
SEK Educational Group has more than 120 years, 9 international schools in Spain, UK, France and Qatar with 10.000 students per year. Also is owner of Camilo Jose Cela University, founded in 2000 with more than 8.000 students per year.
We are innovators in education from the very beginning and we want to continue improving education in all the ways thanks to open innovation. We are going to open our doors to your startup.
Sek Lab offers you:
– 5 months (office space in our coworking spaces)
– Access to top IT solutions for free from our sponsors (Hosting, CRM, Software…)
– Validate and test you business in a pure educational ecosystem, students from 0 to 30 years old and teachers from school to univertity.
– Access to our network, top clients (Microsoft, Dell, Vodafone, Apple, Intel…)
– Mentoring from more than 20 mentors experts in education, technology, apps,
– Master classes and tips from top speakers, edtech startups in law, finance, business model, app, technology, growth hacking, lean sales, marketing…
– Networking events and speaking opportunities
– Different awards and benefits from our sponsors at the end of the program
– SEK Educational Group as your first customer or leading investor
– Demo day with more than 20 investors and acceleators
– Your startup at South Summit Madrid, one of the leading startup conferences in Europe (+12.000 attendants and more than 600 investors).
More information here: