– M4HF Target groups: start-ups upon selection and investors.
– Method of registration
– Registration: 15st April – 10th June (profile approval will be needed for start-ups at this point)
– Pre-event meetings requests: 16th May – 15th June
– Event: 17th June from 10.00 to 18.00 hours.
– Languages: Presentations will be made in English
– Cost: this brokerage event is free of charge
– Open event for investors not for star-ups
|Materials for Health and Food Start-up Brokerage event|
|17 Jun 2019|
|17 Jun 2019|
|On the 17th June of 2019 Madrid will host the first Materials for Health and Food Start-up Brokerage Event. This event, organized jointly by the technological platforms MATERPLAT, NANOMED Spain, Food for Life Spain and PACKNET along with the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), and the collaboration of the Technology Platform for Advanced Engineering Materials and Technologies (EUMAT) and the Spanish National Association of European Business and Innovation Centers (ANCES). The main objective of the event is to offer a space where international start-ups that are in a creation or growth phase and currently developing or commercialising innovative products based on materials with application in health and food present their projects to potential investors willing to support these innovative ideas.|
Organiser Contact Details
|Reyes Sansegundo Romero|