Mestrelab Research is looking to hire Business Development Manager for our European Sales Team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical/Chemical Industry or Analytical Instrumentation.
- Have working and practical knowledge of NMR and/or MS.
- Be customer driven, with attention to detail and able to manage your own time effectively.
- Have a high command of the English language, working knowledge of other European languages is highly advantageous, especially those spoken in the area you will be conducting business in.
- Have previous experience in sales (desirable but not essential).
- Take ownership of an already existing pipeline of customers in Europe
- Further develop existing prospects and adding new ones
- Achieve a high degree of proficiency in demonstrating the use and capabilities of the entire line of products of Mestrelab
- Keep frequent contact with your customers, identifying their needs and making them aware of new solutions available to them
- Record the contacts with customers in the Mestrelab’s CRM system
- Capture customers’ needs and make the development team aware of these
- Attend relevant conferences and provide demonstrations of products
- Take responsibility for the delivery of training and development of skills in your customer base
Part of the European Sales Team
- At Mestrelab you will become part of the European sales team and will be provided with relevant and continued training on the solutions you will help commercialize
- Travel requirements involve visiting customers onsite, attending relevant scientific meetings and occasionally meeting up with the Mestrelab team at Headquarters, Spain
What we offer
- Good salary and benefits
- An innovative, very dynamic environment
- Scientific challenges and innovation-based projects with both our team and customers
- Work from anywhere. Many of us are able to work from home
- Work and travel. Expect between 25% – 50% of your working time touring Europe
- Flexible working hours