Discover perspectives on internationalization and the most recent trends to commercialize your technology
Sherbrooke Innopole has established a new international partnership to the benefit the businesses and the ecosystem: Entrepreneurial Triangle Sherbrooke – Rennes – Arizona. As its name implies, this is a collaboration between economic development organizations from these three territories:
- Destination Rennes and Le Poool – Rennes, Bretagne, France
- Surprise Economic Development Department – Surprise, Arizona, United States
- Tech Parks Arizona – Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Sherbrooke Innopole – Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada
The Entrepreneurial Triangle aims to share knowledge, practices and resources related to the development and commercialization of international innovations to facilitate the process and networking between businesses and their adoptive territory.
This first large-scale virtual event will bring together entrepreneurs, economic developers, student-entrepreneurs, and investors during four half-days on November 2, 3, 4, and 6.
On the theme of commercialization of disruptive innovations, this launch event will offer conferences and workshops hosted by world-renowned Paul Millier, engineer, business adviser, and professor of marketing and innovation management at Emylon Business School:
- Innovative startup management
- Innovation commercialization
- Segmentuition™, an innovative approach to describe future markets
- Cases studies (two innovative companies based in Sherbrooke City)
- Presentation of the ecosystems in each territory
Make sure you save the date. More information on the program, speakers and registration will follow soon