GNPI 2021 – Global Nuclear Physics Innovation (Virtual Edition), Warsaw 2021
Type Brokerage Event
Start Date 01 Dec 2021
End Date 02 Dec 2021
Description The nuclear physics laboratories facilities have the chance to established links with international industry and SMEs. The goal of the brokerage event is to create a strong network of laboratories and industrial partners in close relation with all the nuclear facilities and partners (better knowledge of the existing facilities for beam industrial users, the wider market for technology transfer possibilities).
The event will support the workshop “ Nuclear Physics and Innovative Technologies” which is proposed as a space for the presentation of Academia-Industry results and technology. Keynote speakers from nuclear physics research centres and technology companies will present the current state of the art in research techniques and proposed commercial solutions. Achievements of both fields will be presented to attract prospective customers and collaborators. But also requisites for future projects and direction for necessary developments are going to be addressed to the partners. The workshop gives the opportunity to find partners for future research and development projects.
The event will target a wide spectrum of laboratories, universities, companies from the power plant, medicine and pharmaceutical industry, space industry and beyond to foster the creation of technology transfers, collaborative research, innovation networks, innovation activities.
Innovative solutions in the utilisation of nuclear physics applications will challenge the minds of academia and industry during the dedicated event on 1st & 2nd December 2021 (Virtual edition).
The forum will explore recent achievements and challenges in the following areas:
• COVID-19: virus protein structure analysis (synchrotron)
• Development of Ion Beam Analysis (IBA) Techniques for material analysis
• Development of irradiation trials of technological components and biological samples
• Development of radiation detectors and nuclear instrumentation
• Radiopharmaceutical production and molecular imaging
• PET diagnosis
• Ionizing radiation
• Scientific instrumentation and medical physics
• Medical imaging
• Computation and information technology sciences
• Data acquisition and analysis of software development
• Energy and environmental technologies
• Laser-plasma acceleration
• Radiation resistance studies of electronic systems
• Radiation detection
• Detector electronics development
• Ion source developments for radioactive ion beam production
• Monitoring of the environmental radioactivity
• R&D of gamma radiation detectors
• Big data application (Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithm)
• Machines (CNC and other technical tools necessary for the exploitation of research facilities)
• CAD/CAM/CAE, FEM software and application for nuclear research
• Special engineering construction services for nuclear facilities
• Research cooperation and transfer of knowledge and technology
This is a unique opportunity for the industry to meet leading experts and project leaders that may have exciting and challenging needs in terms of development and manufacturing of future nuclear physics technology.
Deadline For Registering: Nov 26 2021
Contact Name Tomasz Krawczyk
Contact Telephone (+48) 793443869
Contact Email email@example.com
Agenda of the Meeting: GNPI 2021 – Agenda.pdf