BIOGA as responsible for this website, makes this document available to users with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services (LSSI), in particular, in accordance with To the provisions of its article 10, this website offers its users or recipients of the service and the competent bodies, the following information permanently, easily, directly and free of charge:
- Owner of the website: BIOGA – Cl ster Tecnol xico Empresarial das Ciencias da Vida N.I. F .: G70259312
- Registration data in the Galician Associations Registry: no 2010 – 14647 – 1
- Address for notification purposes: C / Real no24, 1o 15003. A Coruña
- Email for notification purposes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web domain name: bioga.org is a domain name of the owner of the website and these conditions regulate access to this website.
- Contact telephone number: (+34) 881 120 459
- Prior administrative authorization regime: The activity carried out through the This website is not subject to a prior administrative authorization regime, (article 6 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI)).
Responsibility for content
BIOGA is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage that the accuracy, integrity or veracity of the aforementioned information may cause, as well as the use of the content or elements of this website.
Responsibility for links and information of third parties
BIOGA declares that it may include information about third parties so that it complements the information of its services. In compliance with article 17 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), this website declares that it has no responsibility for the links provided to other content or that are included in their directories or content search tools:
- Unless you have effective knowledge that the activity or information to which they refer or recommend is illegal or that it damages property or rights of a third party liable to compensation.
- Act diligently to remove or disable the corresponding link.
Responsibility for the operation of the website
This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure that it works properly. However, BIOGA does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that force majeure may occur that make the website inaccessible.
Conditions of use of the website
The use of the website or its navigation does not imply the obligatory nature of the user’s registration or registration, this will only be necessary for the request for information. The conditions of access and use of the BIOGA website are strictly governed by legality in force and by the principle of good faith, committing the user to make good use of the website. Therefore, all acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are prohibited.
Purpose of the website
The purpose of the website is to inform about the products and services related to its business activity.
BIOGA is the owner of the intellectual property rights over the contents or elements of this website, or has the necessary permissions for its use. Any action that involves the reproduction, public communication, distribution or transformation, as well as any other form of economic exploitation of all or part of the contents or elements, carried out in any form or by any means, will require the prior written consent of BIOGA , unless the user can reliably prove that they have the corresponding intellectual property right or the necessary authorization. To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email email@example.com
Acceptance and modifications in the legal notice
BIOGA may make as many modifications as it deems necessary to the content of this website without prior notice, both in relation to the information of its products or services and in relation to any other element that is part of it. The content of this website is informative, so BIOGA does not grant any guarantee regarding the accuracy, completeness or veracity of the information, its own or that of third parties, contained in this website. Users who wish to request information through this website must read and accept the provisions of this legal notice.
Competent Court and Applicable Law
In the event of any discrepancy arising from the products and services offered by BIOGA, the Courts and Tribunals of the city of La Coruña will have jurisdiction, the condition that this express submission is allowed, unless another forum corresponds due to the user’s condition of consumer.